7 Discoveries of 2022
Name of Vessel Type Description
1. Northern Lights Daggerboard scow schooner off of Galloo Island.
2. Large vessel Remains of a unknown vessel off Galloo Island.
3. Tug believed to be the Philip Becker Intact in deep waters off Oswego.
4. Schooner believed to be the Maggie Hunter Totally intact with her mast still standing in deep waters off Oswego.
5. Schooner Remains of a unknown schooner in Mexico Bay.
6. Small old boat Located in deep waters of Keuka Lake.
7. Antique launch Located in deep waters of Keuka Lake.
Many other targets in Keuka Lake have been found this year but not investigated at this time.